Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Marie Queenie Lyons - Soul Fever


Year : 1970
Label : De Luxe
Genre : Soul
Style : Funk/Soul

Rare & unique album released on DeLuxe label by Marie Queenie Lyons. She started his professional career at the club Castaway in 1963 in Ohio, then was recruited as vocalist by Jackie Wilson & James Brown but also evolved in the King Curtis band. Titles include some gospel inspirations & protest songs, the Soul cover Try Me by James Brown, her singles See And Don't See & the timeless classic Fever.  

01. See And Don't See
02. Daddy's House
03. You Used Me
04. Your Thing Ain't Good Without My Thing
05. Snake In The Grass
06. Your Key Don't Fit It Anymore
07. Fever
08. I Don't Want Nobody To Have It But You
09. We'll Cry Together
10. I'll Drown In My Tears
11. I Want My Freedom
12. Try Me
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...