Thursday, January 6, 2011

ShinSight Trio - Wheres' There A Moon That Is Mine


Year : 2010
Label : Bad News
Genre : Hip Hop
Style : Hip Hop Jazz, Funk/Soul

The new Jazzy Hip Hop release from the band, the first time in four years since Shallow Nights Blurry Moon. In collaboration featuring Sondu on Teamwork & Cool Mellow, Saylove on On My Mind and Cosmonaut Seven on 6MCs From My Area. Sax on Teamwork by Kenichi Fukushima, all cuts performed by DJ Ryow. Produced by Shin-Ski for Badnews Records Label.

01. Teamwork
02. You Got Soul
03. Only As Serious As You Make It
04. Wheres There A Moon That Is Mine
05. Pure Organic
06. Shining From Your Soul
07. On My Mind
08. 6MCs From My Area
09. R&B Song
10. I Don't Understand (Why You Ain't Moving)
11. Party On
12. Cool Mellow
13. Peace
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...