Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Betty Davis


Year : 1973
Label : Just Sunshine Records
Genre : Soul
Style : Funk/Soul, Rock

Soul Rock Fusion with a funky slapping bass (Anti Love Song) and the screaming powerfull voice of Betty Davis, produced by Greg Errico (ex-Sly & The Family Stone). The Miles Davis' second wife (introduced him to Jimi Hendrix) surrounded by a great line-up as Larry Graham (bass) from Graham Central Station (and ex-Sly & The Family Stone), Greg Errico (drums), Neal Schon (guitar) from Santana band, Jules Broussard (baritone saxophone), Greg Adams (trumpet) from Tower Of Power and contributions from Sylvester, The Pointer Sisters (backing vocals). Written & arranged by Betty Davis.

01. If I'm In Luck I Might Get Picked Up
02. Walkin Up The Road
03. Anti Love Song
04. Your Man My Man
05. Ooh Yeah
06. Steppin In Her I. Miller Shoes
07. Game Is My Middle Name
08. In The Meantime
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...